80 Posts
aliosh started a discussion
Side by side or french door refrigerator? Which do you prefer? - I am selling my property and trying to appeal to buyers. Personally, I think a side by side freezer compartment is more convenient than a ... Vote Now
    29 Comments    91 Votes
aliosh started a discussion
Suggest a backsplash color please - I'm fixing up and selling my cape cod rental property. I picked out white sparkle granite for the kitchen and gave the slab number to the gr... Read More
    15 Comments
aliosh started a discussion
What color to stain red oak floors that will appeal to YOUNG buyers - I am selling my single family, cape cod rental. I am refinishing the red oak floors. I was thinking a dark stain like black or ebony? I am p... Read More
    4 Comments
aliosh started a discussion
    Comment
aliosh started a discussion
    Comment
aliosh started a discussion
What color are the legs on the yellow chair? - When will the yellow be in stock?
    1 Comment
aliosh started a discussion
do the gears move? - do the gears move?
    Comment
aliosh started a discussion
height - How far from ceiling to bottom of light fixture?
    Comment
aliosh started a discussion
height - How far from ceiling to bottom of light fixture?
    Comment
aliosh started a discussion
Fan blade - Do the blades above the light fixture move also or do only the top fan blades move?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...