4 Posts
Alia Gee started a discussion
painted concrete porch - We're not in a position to replace, but our front needs some work. We're planning to paint the front door bright red (to match the wrought i... Read More
    4 Comments
Alia Gee started a discussion
Neff oven in the US? Or similar tuck away door? - I'm loving watching The Great British Baking Show- and I really love the oven they use. Specifically, the oven door makes me giddy with deli... Read More
3 Likes    8 Comments
Alia Gee started a discussion
sturdy dining chairs? - At this point, I'm not sure I even care what they look like- a friend sat down on our wobbly dining chairs last weekend and it snapped under... Read More
    4 Comments
Alia Gee started a discussion
Do I need an architect or a kitchen designer or my head examined? - I'm 7 months pregnant, so I don't claim to be sane. ;) My awkward galley kitchen has given me ulcers since we moved into our home 3 years a... Read More
    6 Comments