Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Alena
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
15 February 2015
Alena
started a discussion
What do you think of a chalkboard wall for a home office? -
I've always loved them in kids' rooms but this is the first time I've seen one in an office and I can't decide whether it'd be good idea. Wh...
Read More
Like
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
15 February 2015
Alena
started a discussion
What advice would you give to someone creating a home office? -
It's my first time creating home office space for myself and I want to get it perfect. I've browsed through the designs on Houzz and I did f...
Read More
1 Like
12 Comments
See
12
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
15 February 2015
Alena
started a discussion
Need help to add "soul" to my office desk -
Hi everyone, I would like to add a bit of soul and warmth to my plain boring office desk. It's a bit challenging, since the desk itself is n...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment