6 Posts
alarso2 started a discussion
Kitchen backsplash--go to the ceiling? - I am having a hard time deciding how to do the tile around the hood over our range. Right now I am thinking of doing subway tile with gray g... Read More
    9 Comments
alarso2 started a discussion
Glass Subway tile with gray grout? - I know gray grout is all the rage, and I see it a lot with white subway tile. But, has anyone done it with glass subway tile (with white ba... Read More
1 Like    23 Comments
alarso2 started a discussion
Kitchen Lighting - I am working on my kitchen remodel and trying to decide how many can lights to put in the ceiling. First off, 4" or 6" cans (we ha... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
alarso2 started a discussion
Dishwasher Placement - I'm looking for advice on dishwasher placement. Attached is my layout--the reason I put the dishwasher on the right is that I didn't want i... Read More
    15 Comments
alarso2 started a discussion
GE Slate Appliances - Does anyone have the GE Slate Appliances? We are remodeling our kitchen, and I'm concerned with all of the smudges/fingerprints that show u... Read More
    4 Comments
alarso2 started a discussion
Ceiling height in kitchen - We are remodeling our kitchen and it currently has an 8 1/2 foot ceiling. It is a dropped ceiling--the rest of the house has 9 1/2 foot cei... Read More
    16 Comments