Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Yani Lopez
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
6 May 2018
Yani Lopez
started a discussion
distance of raise -
How high does the chair go?
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
27 April 2014
Yani Lopez
started a discussion
I am looking for a grey color for my accent wall located in the dining -
I have an antique dining room set from 1948, I am trying to do the vintage look. I am thinking about doing a grey color on the wall with the...
Read More
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
27 April 2014
Yani Lopez
started a discussion
I am looking for a grey color accent wall for my dining room. What sho -
I have an antique dining room set from 1948, I am trying to do the vintage look. I am thinking about doing a grey color on the wall with the...
Vote Now
Like
2 Comments
5 Votes
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment