9 Posts
aherz started a discussion
    Comment
aherz started a discussion
I just love this rug! Can you tell me about it, or where its from? Who makes it? Thanks!
    Comment
aherz started a discussion
How did you add the trim to the expedit? Any tricks? Great looking result!
    1 Comment
aherz started a discussion
I love the coffee table. Where is it from?
    7 Comments
aherz started a discussion
Stunning carpet. I love the border/trim on it. Who makes it?
    Comment
aherz started a discussion
I love the carpet runner. Can you tell me who makes it?
    1 Comment
aherz started a discussion
Terrific use of space in a narrow room. I'm wondering if you recall the dimensions? I have an IDENTICAL den ( long and narrow) and would lov... Read More
    2 Comments
aherz started a discussion
I'm in love with the accent table and wonder where they are from.
    Comment
aherz started a discussion
Terrific cabinet pulls. Source?
    3 Comments