11 Posts
Adrienne Go started a discussion
Beach house decor ideas - Hi awesome Houzzers. I'd love some ideas for this living area. Sectional is brand new. The feature wall is faux distressed in black white br... Read More
    20 Comments
Adrienne Go started a discussion
Rug Suggestions? - Hi awesome Houzzers -- Below shows my "Happy Room" - where I read, hang out with teenagers while dinner is cooking. I welcome ide... Read More
1 Like    23 Comments
Adrienne Go started a discussion
Garden Ideas Welcome for San Francisco Home - I am just finishing up renovation of my 1920 craftsman. I am so grateful for the great advice I received from other Houzzers, and seek idea... Read More
    1 Comment
Adrienne Go started a discussion
1920 Craftsman - Welcome Ideas for a Pendant Over Breakfast Table - Hey Houzzers -- With your help, I am finishing up work on my bungalow. I would love your ideas for a pendant over the breakfast table -... Read More
    4 Comments
Adrienne Go started a discussion
Houzz Inspired Bathroom - I am just finishing up renovation of my 1920s craftsman. Thank you HOUZZERS for all your advice. Here is the bathroom, almost done. Still... Read More
5 Likes    14 Comments
Adrienne Go started a discussion
1920 Craftsman - PLEASE help with Paint Color for Kitchen/Sitting Area - My 1920 bungalow renovation is going well. (Thank you Houzzers for your previous tips.) Need suggestions on paint color. The kitchen ... Read More
    13 Comments
Adrienne Go started a discussion
1920 Craftsman -- Can I combine brick and stacked stone? - Last year the AWESOME Houzzers gave me great ideas on updating my beloved craftsman. The interior of the house is underway, and I am in mid... Read More
    2 Comments
Adrienne Go started a discussion
1920 Craftsman:Should I refinish original (thin) oak floor or replace? - Kitchen/family area floor will be new wood floor. There is no wood floor there to salvage/refinish. Question 1 - should we replace oa... Read More
    8 Comments
Adrienne Go started a discussion
Sconces or table lamps next to bed? - 1920 Craftsman renovation: Contractor recommending reading sconces on both sides of bed, for reading. This would seem to free up space on be... Vote Now
    14 Comments    28 Votes
Adrienne Go started a discussion
Outlets in baseboard or wall? - 1920 Craftsman renovation. Baseboards are 8" tall, made of gum wood. Question: Should electric outlets be on wall or baseboards? Photo... Vote Now
    3 Comments    28 Votes
Show More Events...