6 Posts
agentrager started a discussion
Seeking advice on paint vs siding, please - Hi there, I’m seeking advice on next steps for my family’s 1940 colonial. Do we once again paint (every 5 years) the exterior wooden slats... Read More
    Comment
agentrager started a discussion
Kraus vs Kohler sinks and faucets - Hi all, I'm thinking of putting in one of these 2 kitchen sinks: Krause: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZTELJG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?i... Read More
    11 Comments
agentrager started a discussion
Any reasonably priced 42" range? - Hi there. I have a 43" space between my cabinets, so I suppose I'm looking for a 42" range with gas oven. The only ones I am seein... Read More
    7 Comments
agentrager started a discussion
Hi there. I have a 43" space between my cabinets, so I suppose I'm looking for a 42" range with gas oven. The only ones I am seeing online... Read More
    Comment
agentrager started a discussion
Contact paper or paint? - For old wooden kitchen cabinets from 1940, should I repaint or use contact paper or both for the interior? Or is there something better ?
1 Like    24 Comments
agentrager started a discussion
Need help for my kitchen. - My wife, son, and I are moving into my family's house for 2 years only before we get our own place. We want to update the kitchen without br... Read More
    13 Comments