7 Posts
afreeda started a discussion
Couch where is it from - Where is the white tufted couch from
    Comment
afreeda started a discussion
Island dimension please - Cab you please tell me eat is the length and width of the island. I really love these bar stools but I want to fit 4 of them if possible
    1 Comment
afreeda started a discussion
Wood Counter Height Stool - Where can I get the Wood Counter Height Stool
    1 Comment
afreeda started a discussion
Where can I get the Bar stools - Can you tell me where can I get the bar stools
    1 Comment
afreeda started a discussion
Budget - Hi can you please tell me what was the budget for this kitchen ?
    Comment
afreeda started a discussion
Where can i buy this from - Where can i buy this from
    1 Comment
afreeda started a discussion
Is this from ikea - Is this from ikea
1 Like    5 Comments