8 Posts
aete started a discussion
shower niche trim - I am going to have black shower control/shower heads and brushed chrome drain. Would it look okay to have a brushed chrome trim around the n... Read More
    2 Comments
aete started a discussion
shower niche trim colour - I have black shower heads and controls, and black trim around shower glass and a brushed chrome drain. Would it look okay if I did brushed c... Read More
    1 Comment
aete started a discussion
Should I paint the risers and side of staircase white? - Looking to update stairs. Thinking of painting rail white too
    Comment
aete started a discussion
incorporating a white palette - My kitchen cabinets are cream. I’d like to have a white palette in my living room(that is open to my kitchen) Should I start by changing my ... Read More
    Comment
aete started a discussion
How to incorporate white home decor when I have these cream cabinets? - Should I start with more white in the window treatments?
    Comment
aete started a discussion
    Comment
aete started a discussion
Can you please tell me where the antique dinning set came from? - I have the same one! I also have the china cabinet :)
    Comment