8 Posts
angela pardue started a discussion
Pillows - Hi...I love these pillows! Where can I purchase them at? Thanks!
    Comment
angela pardue started a discussion
Pillows?? - Where are the pillows ok?
    1 Comment
angela pardue started a discussion
The lights...where can I purchase these from?
    6 Comments
angela pardue started a discussion
What color curtains did you pair with this room? Curtains didnt make the picture.... thanks!!
    Comment
angela pardue started a discussion
Would you mind sharing the wall color? Thanks!
    2 Comments
angela pardue started a discussion
base board color and ceiling? I have this wall coloring already...Thnx!!
    4 Comments
angela pardue started a discussion
I ove, love, love this color. I started last week on this project and im so tired! I hope it turns out well.
    1 Comment
angela pardue started a discussion
Does anyone know the color of these walls? This is my dream bedroom.
    1 Comment