18 Posts
Adam Ash started a discussion
Need help with Wood Burning Stove - Hey guys. I've just had a quote to supply and fit a wood burning stove in my 1950s house. The quote comes with £1,375 to supply and fit flue... Read More
    6 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
Help with coving, skirting and architrave - Hey guys. Builders are back again this week to build a false chimney breast and do some other work around the house. It has got to the stage... Read More
    6 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
Love the architrave. - Hey, would you happen to know where this architrave is from, or where I might be able to source similar. If possible in the south of England... Read More
    4 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
Wood Burning Stoves - Hi guys. So, our lounge is coming along. We've knocked through into the dining room and now we've knocked through and opened up the fireplac... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
What separates your lounge and dining room? - I have a real dilemma here. We have instructed a builder to knock through the lounge into the dining room, but we're really struggling to d... Read More
    9 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
Love these chairs - Hi, I love these chairs. Are you able to let me know where they're from? Adam
    1 Comment
Adam Ash started a discussion
Dining room tables that don't cost an arm? - I guess they say you get what you pay for, but having just shelled out for a new house and all the taxes that go with it, we're trying to sa... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
Need help with my Lounge and Dining Room - Hi guys. I've just bought a house, and we're quite stuck for how to arrange the lounge furniture and dining room. We think we have an idea, ... Read More
    16 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
The bed frame - Hi! My partner and I LOVE this bed. I was wondering, what does the rest of the frame look like? It is covered by the bed spread. Is it like ... Read More
    5 Comments
Adam Ash started a discussion
Desk and Cupboard. - I love this! Is this a custom made desk or can it be purchased somewhere? Many thanks.
    2 Comments
Show More Events...