8 Posts
acertain started a discussion
My new appliances - nine months later - Hi all - I gained a lot of information and good advice from this forum when selecting our new kitchen appliances, so I thought I'd post my ... Read More
    7 Comments
acertain started a discussion
Potatoes under rotisserie? - We just finished our kitchen (big sigh), so now it's time to play. This weekend, I'm planning to experiment with the rotisserie on my Capita... Read More
    4 Comments
acertain started a discussion
Gaggenau combi-steam fault f62 - I'm mostly posting this in the hope that I might save somebody else some trouble in the future. I bought one of the discontinued ED220 combi... Read More
    20 Comments
acertain started a discussion
Specific feature question for in-cabinet microwave - My wife and I are finalizing our appliance choices, and we've left the microwave for last, mostly because we don't care that much. But there... Read More
    5 Comments
acertain started a discussion
How much CFM does a grill really need? - We're looking at the 36" Bluestar with a grill and are trying to plan the hood. We're trying to balance the MUA needs with the needs of... Read More
    18 Comments
acertain started a discussion
Questions about Blue Star griddle and charbroiler - I'm planning on getting a Blue Star range in some burner configuration, and I would love some input from those who have used the various opt... Read More
    9 Comments
acertain started a discussion
Help with oven layout - OK, I've pretty much decided for my new kitchen to go with a gas oven, an Advantium microwave and the Gaggi combisteam oven. Ideally, I'd lo... Read More
    1 Comment
acertain started a discussion
Wall ovens - one gas, one electric? - I'm remodeling our kitchen and am the primary cook. I would like two ovens, and I was thinking that one gas and one electric would be best (... Read More
    5 Comments