5 Posts
Casey LouLou started a discussion
Please help me identify these old roses - One is a very large pink quartered rose that looks like Comte de Chambord but I’m not sure. The leaves are large and it blooms a few times a... Read More
1 Like    23 Comments
Casey LouLou started a discussion
Please help me identify these old roses - One is a very large pink quartered rose that looks like Comte de Chambord but I’m not sure. The leaves are large and it blooms a few times a... Read More
    Comment
Casey LouLou started a discussion
Need help identifying old roses - These have been in the garden since we bought the house so I don’t know what they are. One looks like Bonica and is 3’x2’ and blooms great i... Read More
    1 Comment
Casey LouLou started a discussion
Is each chair 22lbs or is that the weight of the set? - What is the weight of just one chair?
    Comment
Casey LouLou started a discussion
What is the height of the arms? - I want to make sure the chair will fit under our table so I need the arm height. Thanks!
    1 Comment