5 Posts
5trish started a discussion
chandelier to go with new pendants - We just installed 2 amazing pendant lights over kitchen island. What a difference it makes. The dilemma is that the light over the table nee... Read More
    17 Comments
5trish started a discussion
Island lighting - I have a 55" X 27" island with granite top. There has been a lighted fan next to it since we bought the house. I thought at the ti... Read More
    9 Comments
5trish started a discussion
Hydrangeas that won't bloom. An unknown variety - Hello. Thank you for this site! I have 2 hydrangea planted side by side. They have never bloomed and this is the 5th year that I've had them... Read More
    8 Comments
5trish started a discussion
need help for kitchen backsplash - we are tiling with cream subways and greyish black glass mosaic tiles. as luck would have it the switch plate is on both colors. any suggest... Read More
    8 Comments
5trish started a discussion
Need help with granite counter top! - I am putting granite on kitchen counters and unsure if I should use it on the back splash as well or use tile. Thank you!
    16 Comments