16 Posts
4kech started a discussion
Chandelier - Do the chandelier come in a nickel finish?
    Comment
4kech started a discussion
Window shades - Are the window treatments woven roller shades?
1 Like    1 Comment
4kech started a discussion
Cabinet Hardware - Can you please tell me who make the recessed cabinet hardware?
1 Like    1 Comment
4kech started a discussion
Help...Chandelier Size??? - I need help with pick the right size chandelier for my dining room. The ceiling height is 12 ft, dining table dimensions are 112 1/2" x... Read More
    4 Comments
4kech started a discussion
counter stools - Can you please tell me who make the counter stools?
1 Like    3 Comments
4kech started a discussion
Who make the counter stools? - Can you please tell who the manufacture is for the counter stools?
    Comment
4kech started a discussion
I need help with design of the front door canopy? - We are planning a metal or glass canopy over the front door, I'm not sure what size to make the canopy. The roofing material is anodize meta... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
4kech started a discussion
Love the bar stools! - Were can I find bar stools?
    Comment
4kech started a discussion
Manufacture of island pendants? - Can you please tell me who make the island pendant lighting?
    1 Comment
4kech started a discussion
Love the Chandelier ! - Where can I find that chandelier?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...