4 Posts
3birch started a discussion
Pendant Lighting - What color are the lighting fixtures above the kitchen island? Is that silver chrome?
    Comment
3birch started a discussion
Tile the whole master bath? - Hi Everyone, We are currently building our master bathroom and the time has come to pick our tiles. Our bathroom does not include a bath tu... Read More
    7 Comments
3birch started a discussion
"Need help choosing a kitchen sink" - I am building a new home. Have to choose a kitchen sink and I'm so overwhelmed. I like the look of a white farmhouse sink; but,on line rev... Read More
    7 Comments
3birch started a discussion
putting the main kitchen sink in the island a good idea? - Hi there. We are building our first home! I am the mother of an active baby boy so the kitchen and family room will be connected. I thought ... Read More
    2 Comments