8 Posts
123jwp started a discussion
How much liquid soap does this hold? - How many ounces will this hold???
    1 Comment
123jwp started a discussion
Window hardware - The room has a clean, minimalist design. Can I ask where you got the drapery hardware? Were the drapes custom made or sourced somewhere? ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
123jwp started a discussion
Walls - Are the walls painted paneling or wallpaper or painted stripes??? Can't tell but very curious to know!!! Stunning room!
1 Like    Comment
123jwp started a discussion
Paint colors - Hi - could I ask what colors you used for wall and trim? Really stunning!
1 Like    Comment
123jwp started a discussion
Bed/Headboard - The room is both soothing and striking. Is the bed a headboard or a complete bedframe? Could I ask the brand/manufacturer of the bed/hea... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
123jwp started a discussion
    Comment
123jwp started a discussion
Wall and trim colors - This room has a very soothing feel to it and I love how the green of the outside plants is picked up in the room. What brand and paint co... Read More
    1 Comment