1. I confirm that this is my own home.
2. Yes, I live in London.
3. The house is owned jointly by myself and my husband.
4. The home is in Wapping (Postcode E1W), closing to Tower bridge and St Katherine's Dock. I have been living in the house with my husband and my son for more than 4 years now.
5. We did quite a few work to the house. We did a loft conversion (added another bedroom and a bathroom), a rear extension and we changed the overall layout of the house and redecorated the entire house. It took almost 5 months to complete.
6. We hired a builder to do the work and a architect to produce some structure drawings. I did the interior design to the whole house.
7. It is very difficult to name just one favour feature. There are a few features I really love.
" First, I really like the wall behind the sofa with a painted angle. It looks elegant, interesting and leading people's view to the beautiful painting next to it. Most importantly, it is very cost efficient!
" Second, the feature wall with the shelves to display art works, decorative objects and flowers. The shelves are painted white, but with the edges painted with gold. It echoes the other brass and gold colour we have in the house. It is minimal but elegant. Furthermore, when we take off the yellow national theatre print, feature wall can also be use as the background to project movies and TV series.
8. It costs us around £160,000 for the entire project, including planning, party wall survey, all materials, labours, interior decoration and all furnitures.