webuser_474484550

yves klein blue

Any had any experience of using the yves klein blue paint from bristol paints?

I'm an artist with a silkscreen print studio in Leeds and have just recently started to make some large format works featuring a series series of linear abstract themed compositions i've been developing and was thinking of giving this paint a trail run and see how the print process i'm working with handles it.

i'm just wondering if it is indeed close to the original yves klein blue.

i saw some work by the artist many years ago was blown away the intensity of the colour, i'd never seen anything quite like it.

any tried using this paint?

Comments (6)

• Marylee H
    4 years ago

Hi! I was just wondering if you managed to give the paint a whirl? And if do what did you think? 🤔 thank you.

• Marylee H
    4 years ago

Hi Damon. Thanks so much! Yes I will sign up. Good Luck with all your plans.

what a crazy time! 🤯

• Marylee H
    4 years ago

Hi Damon. I tried to ‘subscribe’ via the link on your site but it sent me to my News app?

will try again through Instagram. I am the_glassroom

• PRO
    Glass Siren Studio Art
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thanks for letting me know, i'm just doing some back end work on the site this morning so will have a look into that technical issue. Feel free to forward me your email via instagram and ill add you manually......

• Marylee H
    4 years ago

Thank You - will dooo. 🌈

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.