wendyglhansen

What do you think of this idea?

Wendy Hansen
5 years ago

We have a small flat and for a long time I have been wanting to do something to make it more open. It would cost too much to pull down the wall between kitchen and living room and I am not sure that would be approved anyway. I therefore came up with the idea in the imagea. I thought it would be an idea to save space, as we currently have same size dining table and chair in the living room. It would also mean that we can cook in the kitchen and talk to people in the living room, or watch TV (not in drawing yet, but is on opposite side of sofa).
Personally I think this will fix a lot of the things that I don't like in this flat, but my partner is worried that others won't like it and it will be harder to tell.
What do you guys think?

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.