sashwindowworkshop

Replacing Timber Windows in Berkshire

The Sash Window Workshop
5 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

We manufactured and installed replacement windows in a period property in Berkshire with new bespoke, timber sash windows and casement windows made in Accoya.

A few years previously we had carried out work on the front of the property for the previous owner. The new owners were recommended to contact us for the additional work they were looking to have done at the back of the property.

The timber windows were a mixture of complete new windows and installing new sashes (the moving parts of the window) into the existing window frames.

The new casement and sash windows were manufactured and installed by The Sash Window Workshop, who provide a manufacturing, installation and refurbishment service for timber windows and doors across London and the South. We also provide a supply only service for new joinery nationwide.

All our new Accoya windows and doors come with a 50 year anti-rot guarantee alongside our 20 year joinery guarantee.

If you are looking to replace or repair your windows or doors, contact us for a free, no obligation visit and quotation on: 01344 868 668.

Click here to view more case studies.

Before images:

After images:

The Sash Window Workshop

www.sashwindow.com

01344 868 668

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.