paintchartpolly

Paint colour advice for period cottage holiday home

paintchartpolly
5 years ago

Hi, I am an advocate of the soft muted tones of Farrow and Ball; however my business partner refuses to pay their prices! The front of the property which is the lounge is south facing, then there is a new dining area that is being created from removing a bathroom downstairs that will be pretty dull and will be on the receiving end of a north facing rear of the property as will the kitchen.Id love some advice/thoughts on a good warm white to paint throughout that would work to suit all colour schemes (yet to be decided) as a blank canvas. I really dont want that cold harsh white look. My favourite Farrow and Ball neutral is Pointing and I know this would work well ! Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

Comments (13)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.