martin_conneally

Help Study Ideas and Inspiration

Martin Conneally
4 years ago

Hi as part of our renovations we have made room for a small study office off our Utility room. It will be used by our 11 year old daughter for homework and by wife when she works from home. Its only small so we are only after a desk, chair but also some shelving for all our paperwork and some books. The room will be carpeted and the tall radiator in the picture will be replaced by a small 600x600 radiator. The window is staying as is and blinds will be replaced. The room measures 2.5m wide by 2.1m long and the door opens out into the the adjoining Utility.

We have been trawling through Houzz for some inspiration but wanted to post here as well for any ideas where to position things. Any input, thoughts or ideas gladly appreciated.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.