webuser_474484550

Hand Produced Geometric & Abstract Themed Silkscreen Art

Glass Siren Studio Art
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Morning all....

Just wanted to post up and let you all know about my work. I'm an artist based in Leeds. Over the last twelve years or so (it feels like longer!) i have been experimenting with the silkscreen printing. It ended up becoming a bit of an obsession to say the least, once i started to unearth what could be achieved with this process. I'm at a point now where i've just about built a fully operational studio with an array of custom built equipment that i've engineered to help me make the art & prints.

I have been steadily releasing a variety prints and some large scale one off pieces during this time, which has eventually led me to develop a loose signature style, which is predominantly abstract by nature often incorporating geometric influences into the mix.

I tend to focus mainly on my own productions to sell but do occasionally work with individuals who wish to commission work in my style in different colours variation etc etc.

I have just put my new site online over the weekend. There are a few little tweaks that will be done to it over the next few days but it's 99% there now. I've tried to document the how the work is developed and produced in the blog section of the site as well.

Heres the link to the site www.glasssiren.co.uk

I'd really appreciated any feedback.

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.