webuser_176505247

Curtains, Cushions and rug dilemma !!

Sonika Chopra
5 years ago

hello everyone, its been 6 months I have shifted to my new house ..I have been slowly setting up my living room...so far the furniture and wallpaper are done ...but I m stuck on what curtains , Cushions and rug I should go with to accessorise the room ...I did order a few curtains with colours like navy and teal but when put up they were all looking too much...I want something which should be light and have a glam factor too them ..but hardly I m able to decide/ get anything...

I thought if I know what curtains I m going fof then it would help me choose the other bits like Cushions and my Rug.

I have attached a few pics to give you a quick idea of the room and the furniture...if you guys please can suggest or advise something that you think will be suitable will really help me ..

Look forward to hear from you ..Thanks

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.