rebeccagood37

Any Help with updating kitchen greatly appreciated

Rebecca
9 years ago
Hi everyone. Myself and my family (husband, 3 kids & dog) have bought a new home and are trying to update it's dated kitchen on a shoestring budget. The kitchen cabinets are very 70's and a beige and brown colour. We have already ripped 2 large cabinets down from the walls as we felt they were sucking the light away and they were quote unsightly!
We would love your ideas for colours on the walls and for updating/refreshing the cabinets. We are thinking possibly of putting stainless steel shelves on the walls for spices and jars etc.
I should also mention that the kitchen opens up into a living/dining space too and that the kitchen widows look out into brick walls! Thanks for all your expertise, time and help :)

Comments (27)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.