umyoyo

window design

umyoyo
1 May, 2014
I'm trying to do something to cover the window but in a nice clasy way... but dont want the usual curtain. what do u suggest? ny pics

ASVInteriors
    Are you doing this for privacy or light?For privacy:You could hang a long piece of artwork (or series of square artwork) (using museum hanging thread) that is centered all the way around so the light shines around it You could add peel on/peel off privacy screens (www.brume.co.uk eg)You could even tint the windows in different colours using the same systemOr you could add parachute silk from top to bottom... ($$$ but dramatic)For light, it is probably a curtain or http://sonte.com/
  • chookchook2
    Motorised blind?
  • umyoyo
    I want it for both privacy and beautfy the place too.

I dont want to do the usual .. curtain and blinds etc

eg. sonething nice.. the window here is nice however my house has a classical modern theme. and this contradicts this style.

I know someone that had someone take iff the glass and draw on it. it reflects the color to the house
    Willie Duggan
    Check with glazer if stained glass can be fitted on inside of window frame us bright colours this will give privacy and when the sun shines in it will give great reflections on the floor and walls
    ASVInteriors
    I used metallic die cut square panels linked together to create a screen in front of my large window.