monicagaw

Need Help to get a Wow factor in Living Room

monicagaw
22 March, 2014
last modified: 22 March, 2014
I cannot pick a style I like. I keep going for boring, but I want a glamorous, elegant look. It's the first room you walk into and I want people to think WOW. I have a vaulted ceiling in the room. I hate the look of several pictures on a wall..group of 2 or 3 large ones is ok. I like symmetry and I want black, beige and white with 1 accent color. Not orange or yellow. I just bought this rug, but I'm not sure it works. The painting and rug can be returned so I don't have to keep it. The curtains are temporary too. Only furniture and carpeting need to stay. No florals. (Disregard the picture date..it's broken).
Please help, I've been doing this for 2 years and can't figure it out.