emmiedesign

Gold/Beige sofa dilemma!

Emmie Butler
10 years ago
Hi all!

I'm currently studying interior design and I'm having a bit of creative block with this sofa. I bought this sofa a week ago as I fell in love with it's shape, it's of excellent quality and I got it at a bargain price. I thought it would be easy to re-design my living room around this colour, but it just doesn't fit in with the look I want.

I absolutely love traditional styled homes. I also love the vintage look. If I could have the sofa re-upholstered in an off white colour I would, but it's not financially viable right now.

Our floors are also brand new - They're a lovely dark wood with hints of red. I'd like to go with a gold and red theme, but in a room this small I'm a little hesitant. I like bright clean whites etc.

Any ideas are much appreciated!

Emmie.

Comments (14)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.