Advice needed on paint colour

Any help would be appreciated on paint colour for my living room/snug in my cottage. This is how it was when I moved in so it is extremely bland.

The room is south facing but there is an outbuilding outside of the room which blocks some of the light so the light doesn't flood in like it does in other rooms in the house.

Apart from the sofa, everything else will change. I wish I had not chosen a grey sofa as I think that is part of the problem in finding the right colour. I would like a warm cosy feel but I don't like pink so no paint with pink tones please! I'm not big on colour - definitely a neutral colour person but do like green and autumn tones .

I've spent hours looking at paint colours and am no further forward so any help really would be appreciated.

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.