Houzz Logo Print

Not sure what this is on my wall?

3 months ago

Just purchased a Victorian house in the UK and in one of the bedrooms upstairs there is this wallpaper like stuff on the walls with polystyrene texture underneath. And some of it can be seen coming away from the corner of the wall. Anyone know what it is called? And it’s purpose? Is it a big task to tear down and replace? It’s only on one wall an external one.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments (4)

    Tailor my experience with cookies

    Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.