Houzz Logo Print
webuser_715216103

Windows again - aluminium flat sash or flush

Rolly Polly
3 months ago

Hi, looking for help on the final choices for our windows which will be white/off white aluminium. We have one large picture window which will be mostly fixed but with an opener at the side for ventilation. Thinking we will have the slimmer fixed part built up slightly so it has equal sightlines with the opening part. Does that sound like a good idea?

Also, we were going for flush but I quite like the flat sash (completely flat with no protruding shape such as chamfer or ovolo). It seems slightly more modern & minimal for a picture window but I haven’t seen it other than in photos so not sure.

Can anyone advise on what is best for a simple slim profile, ideally contemporary but not too stark.

Thanks

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.