Houzz Logo Print

Help understanding ventilation and type of contractors needed

Ann Kangas
4 months ago

Hi everyone,
I live in a flat built in the last 20 years. Last winter we started getting condensation around our windows for the first time in 7 years. I'm keen to sort this out before we start developing mould. I'm therefore looking for someone who will come and look at all vents, fans and generally help us understand air flow and ventilation in our flat. What kind of contractor should I be looking for? I really have no idea where to even start.
Thanks for your help

Comment (1)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.