b_maria

Bathroom help - Wall panels, colours and ideas

Maria Be
last year

Hello, I am moving to a new house near Guildford and will be re painting the whole house in neutral colours with off white woodwork and having carpet upstairs, but really don't want to have the stress and mess of removing the bathroom wall and floor tiles. I am trying to think of how I can keep the cottage/country/traditional feel with a modern twist, without removing the tiles. I will paint the door an off white.

I do like wooden wall panels half way but wondering whether the blue tiles are worth keeping or what else I could do with the white tiles on the window wall and floor tiles which I dont like at all.

I will change the sink to a vanity sink and toilet.

Any help and ideas on what can be done without removing the tiles or what colours etc would look good would be appreciated! Photo attached. Thank you!

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.