garden_ella

North-east facing house - paint colour suggestions?

garden_ella
last year

Hi,

I'm looking at painting this exterior of this house (brick, render and timber windows.) it was built in 1905.

I think Pure brilliant white looks too cold especially next to Neighbours on left. I really think theirs looks nice but I don't know what paint colours would look right next to them and I don't know if I should ask them for what paint colours they used lol!

Considering Little Greene Slaked lime for render/brick and Slaked lime deep for woodwork/windows. The price is a bit high though.

Dulux trade weathershield would be nice to save costs and I have heard colour matching isn't that great so I was thinking their warm Jasmine white for the masonry and either fossil hunting or crispy crumble or nutmeg white for the woodwork/windows.

Any thoughts / opinions / suggestions?

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.