elegantradiator

How to fill an electric towel radiator?

How to fill an electric towel radiator: An electric towel rail, also known as a heated towel radiator, is an essential component of any modern bathroom. It keeps your towels warm and dry while also adding a touch of luxury to your bathroom. We'll walk you through the process of filling your electric towel rail or heated towel radiator so you can enjoy its benefits for years to come.

Safety Precautions:

It is critical to take some safety precautions before filling your electric towel rail or heated towel radiator. Here are a few things you should do:

• Turn off the power supply to your electric towel rail or heated towel radiator to prevent any electrical shock.
  • Use a funnel or jug to fill it more easily and prevent water from spilling onto the floor.

Materials Required:

To fill your electric towel rail or heated towel radiator, you will need the following materials:

• Funnel or jug for filling
  • A bucket or container
  • A towel or cloth
  • A pair of gloves
  • Water, ideally soft water to avoid limescale issues.
  • Standard car antifreeze, Ethylene Glycol (also known as an inhibitor)
  • Water + Inhibitor mixture should be min 95% water. The inhibitor must be diluted lightly.

https://elegant-radiators.co.uk/blogs/news/how-to-fill-electric-towel-radiator

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.