webuser_523336839

Narrow bathroom dilemma

Hi guys, looking for a bit of advice when it comes to refurbing my bathroom.

I've recently moved into a converted townhouse flat that needs modernising. As you can see the bathroom is pretty narrow (135cm wide) and the current sash window makes it difficult to fit a shower unit. I've gone round in circles on the best way to lay out this bathroom. Originally I thought I would put a walk in shower across the back and replace the window. Moving the toilet next to the sink. Problem is with that is that I need to reroute the waste pipe which means housing that in a box that would then lose me around 20cm width.

Now I'm thinking about keeping the layout the same but blocking up the window as it doesn't offer a lot of light and adding in a walk in shower that sits where the bath currently is. But the train of is losing a window.

Not sure if anyone else has had a similar issue?

Comments (16)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.