dipti_more8

What colour wall paint go with Cashmere cabinets in a northfacing room

Dipti More
last year

We are getting a Hammonds cashmere TV unit fitted in our living room that only gets a tiny bit of natural light on the south wall which is opposite the TV unit wall (north facing TV wall). The rest of the room gets light reflected off of the external surroundings (mainly brick walls from neighbour's house). The current room colour is pinkish-orange which I understand why the previous owners had but it doesn't go with our grey couches nor do I like orange walls.
So my question is what warm white (since cool whites will only make the room look duller), will go with cashmere units? I'm also open to making the north facing TV unit wall (where the cashmere units will be) in a darker colour to complement the unit but what white will go with the rest of the 3 walls (South, East & West)?
I hope I'm making sense. Any advice and pictures would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much for reading.
D

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.