webuser_954379924

Sustainability Trends

https://www.oreandlumber.co.uk/post/sustainability-is-here-to-stay-trends-of-2023

Hi All

We’re a company that are looking for new trends in the market for sustainable furniture.

We currently are making industrial style wardrobes etc

Along with bespoke tables + Kitchen Islands. We’ve wrote a blog on the matter but would love feedback to what consumers are looking for to further our understandig of the market needs

Aprreciate any feedback or if you get time time read the blog that would be great too

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Caldicot Kitchen & Bathroom Centre
    last year

Hi Ore & Lumber,

I've had a good browse of your site, and have to say I love your products & style! Sustainability is very much here to stay with us, and it is nice to see some GENUINE sustainable, upcycled, well-crafted product (not just big corporations greenwashing their product lines and spewing marketing nonsense!).

Definitely worth promoting your range, and perhaps finding "tie ins" and partnerships with suitable furniture boutiques, interior designers and the like.

And have you considered preparing a "commercial" or shop fitting option? I think your chunky, hard wearing, industrial style would go down particularly well in that sector.

We ourselves may be reworking a display into a more industrial/sustainable showcase, pairing more standard units (but with an "industrial vibe") with some more unique, crafted shelving, so I will bear you in mind.

But anything offered through the likes of us would still have to have margin-making potential!

Wishing you every success with your excellent venture.

Caldicot Kitchens

P.S. Love the name!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.