webuser_604945103

Blinds for slide and turn doors

HU-604945103
last year

We have almost decided on x3 slide and turn doors manufactured by ID Systems in Norwich, for our extension looking out over the garden. Each pane will be approx 1100mm wide. When we visited them they didnt have a working integral blind so we couldnt see what it looked like. However, we could see it’s manually operated by a pull cord, and the whole mechanism is attached to the outside of each pane. This is a bit off-putting. Has anybody got these same blinds installed please? How do you find working them and how they look visually with the mechanism and external cord? If you have slide and turn doors but opted for a different blinds system, please could you tell me what it is and how you’re getting on with it? Thanks so much much. Irene

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.