jessica_kim64

Affordable interior design consultation??

Jessie K
last year

Hi we are moving to a new flat in North London in a few months!

It’s a not too small (100sqmish) two bed two bathroom ground floor flat with a large, long open plan reception dining kitchen area.

The place does not need any structural work but we want to re-design the feel of it, like sand and redo the floor, re-paint the whole place and install new lightings, new furniture etc etc

We have been obsessed with Houzz for inspiration, and visited all paint shops, furniture shops etc…but we are ultimately confused and undecided haha

We don’t want to spend too much money but do interior designers also do online or visit consultation to help with this sort of thing? Just to give us couple of mood boards / design options for what floor color, wall paint, what kind of color furniture etc etc??

If anyone had an experience doing this can you refer us to someone? We do love English classic style like Oka or Soho home!

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.