mybespokeroom

Cloakroom and dog washing station - before and after

We love #MBRDesigner Tracey's cloakroom, especially the dog washing station for little Monty!

The gorgeous deep green and black cabinets give the space a modern and dramatic feel but they also help hide the muddy paw prints. Tracey has also given the space some natural texture using wooden slats and houseplants that bring the space to life. And lastly, she has included some brilliant storage in the form of shelving, under bench seating as well as some adorable dog tail coat hooks to hang all her leads, handbags and coats.

Take a look below to see the before picture, the My Bespoke Room mood board and the after pictures!

Before:

Our Moodboard

After

Whatever your home needs, our talented and experienced designers can help with it all! Click the link to see more projects from our incredible design team: https://bit.ly/34XXZwb

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.