jessica_li48

What would you do?

Jessli
last year

There are a few things we would like to do to to our house.

At the ground floor, we would like to create a bigger kitchen but not entirely sure which wall we should knock down, the wall next to the existing kitchen shared with the dinning is a load bearing wall, or knock down the wall between the dinning and the living room that is not a load bearing wall to move the kitchen there entirely?

At the first floor, we would like to make the bathroom bigger by knock down the wall with the loo ( this is annoying currently because there is no basin in the loo) and to create a new en-suite for one of the bedrooms, but not sure which room we should have an en-suite in?

With all the works we want do.. we are also thinking to create a new extension both on the ground and first floor on the left to make the living room and the bedroom above bigger? So to create a en-suite for that bigger room on the left? But with the extension potentially being quite expensive.. not sure what we can do with the currently layout.. what would you do?

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.