webuser_350720283

what colours for my east/west facing rooms? farrow

Emily O
last year

Hi! I’m keen to have our new place decorated before moving in (we have a young toddler) I am not able to test paints on it. Am I mad?!

The garden is west facing so is the kitchen and then the living room at the front is east facing.

I want it all to be cohesive but not sure if it is… then I’m hoping for a creamy/sisal herringbone carpet and runner

Our east facing open plan living room and hallway and then in the stairwells and halls I was thinking all cornforth white. Am I mad/will it be too grey/cold? Would slipper satin work better? Just to note I really dislike anything too cream or magnolia vibes.

Our loft room is more east facing but gets a bit of light from the loo. I was thinking elephants breath

Our spare room east facing I was thinking green smoke

Thanks so much for any pointers …
Xxx

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.