jonny187

Floorplan ideas

Hi, my wife and I have just purchased a property (well, it's currently going through! 🤞🏻)
We're trying to think about potential options for the layout downstairs. There's a good sized but unsociable kitchen, with large separate living room, and another long living/dining room.
We have a baby and a toddler and we would like all the classic modern family things; open plan kitchen dining, separate lounge, ideally downstairs WC and utility.
The house is large enough so we don't want to extend if we can help it, but the budget would allow an extension if it's needed.
We are thinking of knocking through the kitchen into one of the other rooms but can't seem to find a layout that works well. The funny shape bay with patio doors at the top right of the floorplan is a weird one to work round!
If anyone has any ideas and suggestions that would be great!
Thanks, Jonny

Comments (22)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.