rebecca_rolffebudd

wallpaper repetition

Rebecca Marsh
last year

Is it ok to use the same wallpaper design in different colours in different rooms (being used either side of chimney breasts as an ‘accent’ only in both cases) or is that a big no no? The rooms are opposite each other although you can’t see one from the other. Hope that makes sense!
Thanks Rebecca

Comments (5)

• Jo Jones
    last year

I think if you like it, then why not? We’ve done exactly that in two guest bedrooms. The pink one we did as it exactly matched the existing pink wall colour the previous owners had used, and it was a quick way to bring a little pattern into the room. That said, they are they only patterened parts of each room….it’s quite a busy wallpaper 🤣🤣

• Rebecca Marsh
    Original Author
    last year

Thanks for that, useful to know others are doing the same! Wallpaper looks great too!

• CWD
    last year

I think it's a great idea.

• User
    last year

Absolutely fine

• PRO
    The Living House
    last year

Hi Rebecca Marsh, if they are in different room then yes and if you love it!

If you would like any guidance and help with your home, we are an affordable online interior design company offering expert advice with affordable packages. Heres the link to our website if you would like to take a look - https://www.thelivinghouse.co.uk/

You may also find our Facebook group community helpful, its another place to ask questions and gain free advice from like minded interior lovers and us as experts! Here is the link if you would like to join - https://www.facebook.com/groups/interiorhomedesignadviceandsupportuk

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.