donna_egan34

how to layout furniture in living room with windows on two walls

Donna Doherty

Hi everyone. I have my living room with bay window facing north and two windows either side of the fireplace facing East. My television is in the corner beside one of the windows and is likely going to remain in this corner or in the other corner beside the other window as my partner does not want the television to be mounted over the fireplace. How would you lay out the furniture in this room? There are also pocket doors leading to the kitchen. This is the main used entry door. The single door can be blocked off and may be removed in future.

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.