webuser_812124615

Paint disaster help

E H
last year

Hi all.
I decided I wanted to warm up the cream lounge so I got a few samples (dulux as I always find it goes on well) I settled on chic shadow and I'm on to my third wall. Trouble is I think I hate it. My husband says he likes it and my friend said finish it and live with it a month then see how you feel. But the more I look at it all I see is lilac or blue. I just wanted a nice soft grey. All the grey samples I got seemed to have a blue tinge. I'm not posting pics as it really doesn't matter what others see its more that I need advice on sticking with it? Changing now? And if anyone has had the same experience with grey paint?? Is there a non blue grey out there that anyone can recommend?? It's not an especially bright or large room so not too dark. I'm in such a dilemma!

Comments (32)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.