webuser_768402840

Refurbishment, final touches....

HU-768402840
last year
last modified: last year

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well.

The refurbishment seems to have entered its last phase. Although each week, I find something new to do!

Been really busy, with my daughter taking her grammar school exams, so working now on three fronts. I hope I will be able to repay or contribute something back. Hopefully my posts, as a newbie, has information for other newbies to start off.

So looks like the major work is done. Huge relief, compared to the place when it was torn down in May. As usual, have some minor things still pending, have enclosed some pics for advice

The cupboard /linen in the vestibule and landing are stacked with these wooden shelves. They are thick but look a little of poor quality. Can I paint them over ? Or sand them?

Please do advise

KR

Mel

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.